Roy Henry Vickers x Lizzie Snow ‘fortyonehundred’, 2019
- Original painting
- Acrylic paint on cradled panel
- 30” x 30”
- Framed with locally-sourced yellow cedar, painted black
- $20,000 CAD / $15,000 USD / $23,000 NZD
- Currently displayed at the Roy Henry Vickers Gallery, Tofino, BC, Canada
- Currently on hold for a collector - Please contact the gallery to enquire about being in line.
- Limited Edition Prints Available
- Read more about the colllaboration here on the blog post
About the artwork
Earth Spirit represents the all-encompassing circles of life, the end of one journey is the beginning of the next. Here, the spirit bear is at centre, watched by the raven in its tree, surrounded by the swirling ocean. Life is a series of many infinite circular experiences – before, during and after your existence. Nature shows us the ultimate example of these different elements living in harmony.
“It’s a special day to feature a collaboration with a fellow artist. There’s a unique and magic happening when two creative spirits come together to create. Our lives are filled with cycles, completed circles, mandalas. You are the centre, what you do makes a difference in the world”
— Roy Henry Vickers, 2019 (On collaboration with Lizzie Snow - fortyonehundred)